Jewish Heritage Tour
Get to know the most important chapters of Hungarian Jewish history as you visit the streets of the former Jewish quarter and ghetto area, the Dohány Street Synagogue, the Jewish Museum, the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park containing the Tree of Life and the Holocaust Cemetery.
About this activity
- Duration2 hours
- DepartureThe tour starts at 10:00
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time!
Passport or ID card is required
- Meeting pointDohány Street Synagouge, Dohány u. 2, 1074
- Professional guiding during the whole tour
- Entrance fees and pick-up service included
- Visit the Holocaust Memorial
- A unique collection of art pieces from Hungary and Eastern Europe, and the rich tradition of Judaism
- Entry to certain venues might be denied if you wear clothes inappropriate for a temple (e.g. sleeveless tops, short skirts or shorts)
During this tour you will discover all the main monuments, artworks and religious objects on the streets of the Pest Jewish Quarter while also visiting the Jewish Museum, the Synagogue (which is the second largest in the world) and other iconic places.
- Entrance fees to all visited venues
- Professional tour guide
Budapest, Dohány utca 2, 1074